Sunday, 6 November 2011


So in the last week of the pop-up project before we went into our rotations we did an excercise were we were to wrap strings, threads, yarns around card to create colour palettes! These I liked, but then I decided to wrap yarns around some of my objects! So I wrapped yarns around one of my little teacups, which i think has worked really well! The patteren it had created looks good and the colours I've choosen the blues look really good. The minature, child like theme is coming across well here I think! Take a look at the photos below!!!

These photos are quite good I think! I'm really trying to improve my photography, its one of my weakest points I think!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment