Wednesday 9 November 2011

POM POMS

This weekend I decided to make some pieces of knititng I did in the week, which I didnt really like they werent the best ones, into more 3D pieces. I made POM POMS!!!!!!!!!! I fancied something 3D and textual so I made different sized ones out of the scraps of wool from the knitting!!! This I think has worked really well and the textue has come across which I wanted! I think I will keep adding to it to create a bigger more sculptual piece maybe? I can imagine it being a neck and shoulder piece.







I LOVE THIS PIECE!!! Again I am working on my photography, the lighting wasnt brilliant here so I had to make do!! But this piece I am really pleased with! I think I might add some tassels to the edegs maybe also? We shall see!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment