Wednesday 26 October 2011

OBJECTS

I've talked about my objects quite a bit and realised you havent seen what objects (my trinkets) I have brought in!!! So below are images of my objects I have taken. I have put different objects together based on whether I thought they worked well or not!!! So take a look!!!!

The photo below is of my little tecups which I really like. They are so cute and are my favs! The colours on them I like also which is why my colour palette reflects this!




































































All these photos I really like, they are abstract and I really like this! I enjoyed taking the photos! I have a feeling my photos have doubled on my blog so if there are two sets of the photos sorry about that. If they havent doubled then dont worry and dont get confused!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment